Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment
What is WEEE?
WEEE identifies waste from electrical and electronic equipment. These wastes belong to very particular categories and therefore have to be treated according to special regulations.
This group includes both large and small household appliances that have broken down or are obsolete – telephone, computer and other equipment with electrical or electronic parts.
How to manage WEEE recovery
The solution to these problems is treatment performed correctly, recovering valuable components and those that can be reused again in the construction of electronic equipment, thus avoiding new research and extraction.
Proper management of the WEEE recovery process
- Computer assistance and technical support for accreditation procedures with consortia.
- Assistance from market release through the recovery process.
- Collection, removal and transportation of WEEE for raw material recovery.
We take care of everything
We take care of the entire cycle of recovery and disposal to meet the needs of small, medium and large companies with:
- Accompaniment and accreditation on the consortium platform.
- Development of a recovery plan at your location by agreeing on timelines.
- recovery and DEF transport
- Our waste brokerage services are aimed at optimizing the collection and proper management of business waste, providing for the completion of all related legal and administrative procedures.
- We take care of the entire cycle of recovery and disposal to meet the needs of small, medium and large companies.